Quantcast

Thursday, October 18, 2012

DJ Booked for Halloween Party

I am known for missing my outbound flights into Houston; there is never enough time in L.A.  So after a long night of flying with mi madre y hermana; I am back in Houston with not only my overstuffed 75 pound bag of too many shoes but with a different outlook.  As always, La La Land does some good for me.  The best part isn't about the amazing restaurants, the hottest bright lip color, or all the street fashion, but what I bring back to Houston (don't get me wrong, I can't wait to wear the shit out of my new Manolos, but you get my gist).  I looked around the City of Angels this time and saw a little bit of my life everywhere, from the way I dress myself, my boyfriend, my babies (our baby girl's name is Gjelina for heavens sake), to our restaurant concepts, and it reminded me Life is Good!  Traveling with my Sister and Mom were just the icing on the cake.  I feel sun kissed, more creative and can't wait to share what we found with all the bohoBlack sisters.


 
(image from twtrland.com)
(image from twitter)

After a week of listening to the best radio station in Cali, KDAY 93.5 not to be confused with KADY, and with the help of a Very VIP Client at Brasserie 19 (Father to one of the biggest Singer/Entertainers whom happens to be from H-TOWN!) we have confirmed DJ Cruize for the Halloween Party!  We are so excited to share an awesome night with everyone...http://tunein.com/radio/KDAY-935-s32724/

No comments:

Post a Comment