Quantcast

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I want it all, and I want it now!

It only took 2 days of a tad bit chilly weather to make me wanna switch out my summer wardrobe for Fall. Here is what I need. Yes, need, I have nothing to wear, ask my husband, I say it every morning.

.
All Rebecca Minkoff (my designer girl crush)
-Walker Suede Pants
-Leah Top
-Wolf Jacket
Those boots look kinda busted to me though.
Kind of makes me want to dye my hair black again....hmmmm? 
(pic from Shopbop.com)


We'll just continue with my RM obsession....this pic is from Minkette.com and that clutch is bomb. This is so out of my reach though because I could never fit all my shit in that little thing. I'm a 'Mary Poppins bag' kinda of gal. Ooooh check out this tote, Mary Poppins approved!




And in this designers famous words,
 'I DIE!' 
Those booties (need NOW), that jacket, her hair & braid, the tights! ugh! I want! But no hat, I feel weird in hats, like everyone is walking around staring at my hat and pointing at me, it's very unnerving. She is gorgeous, btw. 
(Rachel Zoe Fall 2012 Collection) 
p.s. I can't wait for The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo! the Housewives have been wearing me out!  




And some of my favorite scent, because mine dropped out of the cabinet and broke and I cried. 
(Barney's)

What are your favorite styles for the fall?!?! 


--bohojB






No comments:

Post a Comment