Quantcast

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

papier mache

inspiration for the pint sized


(image from papier mache)


(image from orfeco)



I find pretty much everything for the babies online.  I love browsing Papier Mache for great kid fashion inspiration.  Check out http://www.papier-mache.com.au/ 




 
these are some of my favorite sites and stores:

found this awesome tee for Caymus in Venice Beach

http://www.gilt.com/sale/children check this everyday for all of these brands! I am part of the NOIR group and get to purchase before the sale starts!

my FAVORITE Kid's boutique 







all the bohoBabies have a pair of these cute moccasins


large selection of modern baby furniture and gear


great booster chair
















great all around boutique and large selection of gear



great selection of Tea collection















I found this amazing artist at the Rose Bowl Flea Market and had to bring all the bohoBabies back a tee!
He said he is going to start selling in Austin, TX!














Harper is always rocking the sweetest Bonpoint outfits.




Love,
bohojc

No comments:

Post a Comment