Quantcast

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pomp and Circumstance

 Nestled in the quaint little shops on Persa Street, across from St. Anne's Cathedral is my favorite boutique Pomp and Circumstance. Owner/designer Marie Earthman's boho-chic handcrafted jewelry line is truly one-of-a-kind. This, paired with her fine taste in apparel, creates the perfect balance of class and style that will not break your bank. I have lucked out on every visit finding the perfect outfit for the occasion I was shopping for, and of course adding a few great pieces here and there! You will also find delicious smelling candles, TKees flip flops, (seen on celebs everywhere), handbags, clutches, scarfs, you name it. It's one stop shopping, people! Stop by and have a look, and if all else fails, at least you get to meet a sweet, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, beauty! Did I mention she was my husbands first girlfriend in the 6th grade? That's right, this ex-girlfriend, we are definitely keeping around!

P.S. Christmas is right around the corner, make your life easy and stop by for the perfect Christmas gift for the lucky person in your life! Trust me, you can't go wrong with her jewelry, she is kind of a big deal.....

'Like' Pomp and Circumstance on Facebook to keep up with great sales and new items!
2600 Persa St. Studios 1&2
Houston, TX 77098
 Bought this cardigan last week! I LOVE it! 
love, bohojB


1 comment:

  1. Tell my baby daddy he needs to check that out!! I need some simple pretty earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete