Quantcast

Monday, May 6, 2013

Blessings, the beach and our brood.







I have these moments of crazy overwhelming happiness and pride being the mom of these 2 babies.  And taking them to the beach this weekend, there was this awesome feeling where everything in the world felt completely right and we were all exactly where we're supposed to be.  Hanging in Freeport (my hometown) with my family, some boiled crabs and the beach.  



Watching Dax stand at the shore screaming, laughing and staring into the horizon, he seemed to be having a conversation with the ocean. His reaction was priceless, my mind raced trying to think of what he was feeling or saying!  It felt divine.  Like he was thanking God for this ginormous swimming pool.  And thinking back to that moment I am bursting with gratitude.  

It brings me to bohoJacy's post last week - am I busy?  Heck yeah, but busy watching my son laugh at the ocean.  Watching my baby's toes being dipped in the sand for the first time.  Watching my family laugh, love and dote over the three newest additions to our tight brood.  



I've written plenty about how hectic and challenging being a Mom is.  But a trip to the beach, or maybe it's a trip back home with the people I love, puts everything right back into perspective.  I'm counting my blessings today, my busy beautiful world loaded with blessings.  My life is too full and fun to ever answer "I've been busy". 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gorgeous. Every time I am around you or read one of your posts, I just fall more and more in love with you! Your life is unfolding so beautifully and it is a real honor to be able to peek inside it through your posts. I'm totally in love with your little boys and smile all over myself watching them growing through your photos. Can I just say that I think you and Julie are the coolest and hottest Mommy's that I've ever known??? <3 <3

    ReplyDelete