Quantcast

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ila & I

bohojewelry

I met Ila at market in Los Angeles and couldn't believe she was from Houston!  I purchased a necklace from Kuhl & Linscomb a couple of years ago and the designer just happened to be Ila & I and I haven't taken it off since...Soooo when I met Ila and learned her story I loved my necklace even More!  
I met her entire family at the studio and they were super sweet!
I have been obsessing over Emeralds ever since I saw Hale Berry's vintage engagement ring and have been on a mission to get some emeralds in my life.
I just picked up some fun stacking rings from Ila and I am so in LOVE!  I want everything in her studio... even things that I didn't think I would want... I want!

She also reworked my eternity band and is in the process of resetting my solitaire.  I am kind of addicted...

If you are in the market for some jewels, she is your girl!  She sells online at http://ilaandi.com and on catbird   
bohoJC

1 comment:

  1. Halleeee Berry, Halle Berry! I love that emerald. I can't wait to see your wedding band, Jacy!!

    ReplyDelete