Quantcast

Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's day to all of the Dads in our lives! We wanted to make sure they knew exactly why we love and appreciate them.

bohoSarah


Jason- The way he shows his affection is so sweet, silly and constant.  He steals as many hugs and kisses as he can, tells them he loves them all day long, takes better pics of them than I do and constantly makes up new songs to sing for them.   





Jimbob – He’s a rock.  He never waivers in his beliefs, he never strays, he is always exactly where he says he will be.  My whole life I have always known that no matter what is happening in the world I can 100% count on my Dad.  


Doug- Is so super passionate about his big family!  He loves feeding us, entertaining his grandsons and never telling them no!  We are so blessed that he is in our lives!


bohoJulia



Jimbob- His kind and loving nature. My dad has said from day one that we are no better than anyone else, to treat everyone kindly and to remember, LEO, or Love Each Other. I think of this often when I start getting too big for my britches, and trust me, it's humbling.

Lee- His brain, which is larger than Google's database. His generous and loving heart. All he wants is for everyone around him to have fun and I'd say, that over the last 9 years, I've had no problem fulfilling that wish for him!

Daron-I love how Daron always spends his time playing with Driscoe. He is always wrestling with him, or playing catch, or hitting the ball, or doing anything to make him laugh. He makes Driscoe and I his priority, and I know Driscoe will be better for it, and it reminds me over and over, why I married him.  


bohoKady

My Daddy- A few things I love about my daddy.....he literally can fix or rig anything. He is my go to for anything that is broken. He says what he means and means what he says. You will never find a more dependable person. He loves deer hunting and fishing. He is the BEST!

 
bohoJacy

GrantI love how much he cares and does WHATEVER is needed for his babies. We are his world, and there isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't let us know. There is not another human I can count on more.

My daddy - has always been MacGyver and can fix anything! Still to this day there isn’t anything I don’t think my Daddy can’t do.


 
bohoGrace

Daddy - I could write a book on my Dad, Jimmy. He is the most patient, gracious, authentic, and God-fearing man; if there were rankings, Dad would be a General in God's army.
Thank you, Dad. I love you and Happy Father's Day!
Gracie


‘Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.’ Ephesians 6:4


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So sweet- You girls are making me cry!! xoxo LALO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls just made a grown man tear up. I love every one of you.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls just made a grown man tear up. I love every one of you.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete