Quantcast

Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm not blogging today.

I'm not blogging today because I'm in a terrible mood. Outwardly I'm being incredibly nice to everyone, I was even nice to the TSA lady who made a woman out of me during her pat-down. But inwardly, I'm about to blow a gasket. I'm even wearing a shirt that says, 'Hakuna Matata'. I mean, could I be more of a phony!?!? I have my sunglasses on inside because I was tired of them falling out of my shirt every time I bent down to move my bag along the security line. Why did I check the bag that has wheels when it could have been carried on!?!? I think my sanity was in that suitcase. Get me home. I can't wait for this mood to pass...and I know it will. In the meantime, if you see a girl with sunglasses and a fucking Lion King shirt on, stay out of my way or else I'll be extremely nice to you. 

bohoBitch Grace 


PS My cousin sent me this funny joke this morning, but I refuse to laugh. 

1 comment: