Quantcast

Thursday, August 29, 2013

bohoTherapy: Ain't Nobody Got Time For That

I did it! I quit my 9-5! Now what?!


Just kidding!!! The opportunities are endless. Right now I'm focusing on figuring out exactly what needs to be done within Prohibition, bohoBlack and of course, my own life. Just when things are on their way up, God throws me a curveball; this one in the form of a mini heartbreak. We all have them. Lesson learned: be a little more discerning when choosing a potential lover. Truthfully, I'm a bit relieved because I am so intense that if I do not have a partner who is on my level, then the scale gets off balance and it becomes this sort of tug-of-war. Ain't nobody got time for that! I want to be like Bonnie and Clyde, and if I can't have that, then I'm wasting time. As much as these heartaches can weigh down on me, I'm so thankful for them because it strips away all of the blue skies and butterflies and brings me back to reality. And guess what! Reality is sweet. One thing I have learned over the years is that what lies ahead of me is always far more exciting than what is behind. Thanks for the therapy session. Now...let's get it!

In therapy we trust,
bohoGrace

"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead" Phillipians 3:13

1 comment:

  1. Usually the best lovers that most people end up marrying, and or loving are those who originally long time friends, who know you inside and out, so if you like guys or girls, the next time you meet one that you think you might like, maybe wait a while, like a year, and then i'm sure they'd be a great match

    ReplyDelete