Quantcast

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Today is a great day!!!!

My sweet little Morris Anthony DeVon is 1. 


He truly is the sweetest, most laid back baby I have ever been around.  I cannot believe he's mine.  We spent our first 4 months sleeping on the couch together every single night.  He still loves to fall asleep in my arms and bury his face in my neck.  His soft brown hair always smells yummy and he gives the sloppiest open mouth, runny nose kisses.  He has brightened my world in ways I didn't know were possible.  He wakes up in the morning with a smile and a happy squeal.  He rarely cries.  I'm not kidding, he is pretty darn perfect.  I love you so much my lil Mo, forever and ever and ever.  Happy 1st birthday.  

Love,
Your Extremely blessed momma
~bohoSappySarah

No comments:

Post a Comment