Quantcast

Friday, September 20, 2013

Wet weekend

The weekend is here!!  And it's going to be a wet one. 

My sweet brother-in-law is taking my future husband hunting this weekend.  Jason has never been hunting, it makes me giggle to think of him in camo attempting to shoot things in a torrential down pour.  Daron said doves don't fly in a hurricane, but that they will kill a lot of Grey Goose.  I can't wait to hear the stories. 

Julie and I are trying to figure out what to do and how to entertain the little people.  Thinking some sister slumber parties are in order- pizza, vino, milk and Elmo.  Does anyone else have rainy weekend suggestions? Or fun plans?  Want 2 silly sisters and 3 wild boys to come join?  :) 

Some random thoughts - 

If it stops raining I really want to walk to the new Coppa Osteria pizza window.

I ordered the coolest ring from Another Feather and am so ready for it to arrive!!

I read this and it made me happy.  And really happy to be happy.  

I have a few fun things to work on for my wedding.  And am so so SO grateful for my sweet wedding planner Megan!!  

Happy Friday everyone.  Daron, take care of my love.  

~bohoSarah



No comments:

Post a Comment