Quantcast

Friday, October 18, 2013

"You Can Get With This or You Can Get With That..."

"...Cause This is Where It's At."

Ever since working in retail, you start to learn and understand quality versus quantity. You also start to become very used to your employee discount and find it extremely hard to buy those "quality" pieces without it. Let's face it EVERYYYYONE loves to feel like they are getting a steal. So, I've turned it into a little game. When I run across something that I just absolutely love but can not bring myself to pull the trigger, I go on the hunt. I almost ALWAYS find what I want and it's fun to have something to be looking for. Plus, when you do run across it you feel like you have found the hidden treasure!

My latest obsession:



I spotted them on Song Of Style's blog a while back and have been obsessed ever since. Jenni Kayne d'Orsay Flats range from $495 for the base model and can go all the way up to $600 for the fully loaded. Welllll, I found a pretty close match for...drumroll pleaseeee...$59.95.


These are by Chinese Laundry found at Nordstrom. I am dying over that blue, and I have a feeling that this cloudy grey is going to be a really great color to have in your closet for the upcoming season. So from one shopper to the next, try it out and see how much you can save or what tricks you may have!
& don't forget you are only as good as your last outfit.
xoxo,
bohok.day



No comments:

Post a Comment