Quantcast

Friday, November 8, 2013

How to Dress for a Wedding, bohoBlack Style.

As we are rounding out Sarah's last days before becoming a DeVon, I all of a sudden started panicking when trying to figure out what I was going to wear. We all know the basic rules of what not to wear when attending a wedding: 

Rule #1: Don't wear white.
Rule #2: Don't try to out do the bride on her special day. (as if any of us could)
Rule #3: If you have to ask if it's appropriate to wear, it's most likely not.

So, now what? Sorry, total side note: I've been obsessing over jumpsuits lately. I think they are such an easy throw on and go look. Here are some of the ones I have been debating. 


If I were considering this for the wedding it would be way too casual. 
Found here: 


& this one would definitely be violating Rule #3.
Found here:

So, back to the wedding. I was thinking since the weather has been so nice lately it might be fun to change it up a bit. Maybe something flowy or floral? Well, I don't really do much prints and since not being pregnant anymore I stay far away from anything too flowy. This one might be a good compromise.


Found here:

Keep your fingers crossed that it comes in on time and it looks as good on me as it does on her. Now I need to finish it off with some killer jewels and maybe some cool tatts. JUST KIDDING. 

xoxo,
bohok.day.


1 comment:

  1. Great selection of Boho Jewelry & Accessories at affordable prices! Free shipping to 185 countries. 45 days money back guarantee. Friendly customer service. Online store for Boho Jewelry

    ReplyDelete