Quantcast

Monday, January 13, 2014

Our wedding {Part I}

I am so excited to share pics from the most amazing, magical, special, wonderful, glorious, blessed, lovely (you get the drift) day of my life!  There are a ton.  And I have had a hard time narrowing them down, so I'm posting in 2 separate posts and trying to keep in some sort of order but I can't make any promises.




Getting ready was a blast.  I might have stayed up a wee too late the night before and was a bit foggy the morning of.  But some coffee, girlfriends, Do or Dye's  beautiful salon, adrenaline and some more coffee whipped me right into shape!  My favorite part of getting ready was definitely seeing my Dad for the first time and watching the babies.  Dax, I think, was the most nervous person of the day.  He had a constant whine I've never heard him do before and we had no clue if he was going to make it down the aisle.  He made it, running and crying and when the doors opened for my Dad and I Jason was holding him.  It was a perfectly sweet sight I will never forget.  Cart before the horse = high five!

Wedding Coordinator: Megan, Something to Celebrate / Photographer: Brooke Schwab / Flowers: Plants and Petals /  Hair: Brandi & Lindsey of Do or Dye TX / Makeup: Ginny Lee / Bride's Dress: Nicole Miller via Nordstrom....a month before the wedding ;) / Shoes: Brian Atwood / Bridesmaid dresses: Free People / Jewelry: DePetra ....ahhhh/ Groomsmen Ties: The Tie Bar / Groom's suit: Tom Ford / Babies Suits: Appaman / Jr. Bridesmaid Dresses: Monsoon / Venue: St. Anne Catholic Church





No comments:

Post a Comment