Quantcast

Thursday, February 27, 2014

currently L O V I N G //

This outfit. I wish I was wearing it right now, but I can't because it's 50 degrees outside, I'm at work, and high waisted shorts don't work for pregnant chicks. Maybe next summer.

This slideshow from Buzzfeed.com:

I cried at #: 2, 5, 6, 10, 13, 14, 17, 24, 25, 28…I basically cried at the whole thing; so what I'm pregnant, I cry at commercials.

These pull on flares from Free People that will get me through this pregnancy one stretchy waist band at a time! 
$78

This cute lil Husky and his owner that clearly won't take 'no' for an answer. 

Hey Sarah!? Gimme all your jewelry!
All of this from Pinterest. 
*I want every ring from the last pic.

This little girl and her mom making paper dresses. View the article here. It's incredible! It really makes me wish for a little girl, even though I know our wild boys would ruin any dress making in our house. I just envision a nice quiet house with a little girl using scissors so responsibly. Then I envision our house: Driscoe messing up all the papers, the girl crying, and then the scissors being thrown across the room. Nonetheless, this story is so cute, and that lil girl is so talented!

Penelope Cruz. 
I'm cutting my hair Friday and I've been doing some serious hair stalking, mostly of Penelope, because look.at.her.hair.ugh.

This picture of the grandsons with their Grandpa. Does it get any better?
***
If you aren't already, follow us on Pinterest!

Love, bohoHoolia

No comments:

Post a Comment