Quantcast

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Isn't love lovely? 2 Questions with Shelby

In honor of valentines day and some of our favorite couples, we asked a few of them to finish the following sentences:  "I was drawn to his _____."   "He gives me _______."

These are Shelby's answers.  Isn't' love lovely?  

jason + shelby 

I was drawn to his DANCE MOVES

Have you seen Jason cut a rug?!?! It will make you immediately stop what you're doing and stare. And that's when he really turns it on! The first time I met Jason was at Uropa (Ahhhhh...just typing that word brings back so many great memories)! He was wearing a black sweater, but not on his torso...it was around his head. He was dancing with another guy in the strangest, most awkward way that I can't even describe (I'll save that story for another blog). What can I say? I was instantly hooked. 


He gives me HOPE

For those of you who don't know me...I'm what some people call a "pessimist" (GASP!). I can accept it, but I draw the line at Debbie Downer or Negative Nancy. I like to call myself a realist. I always expect the worse in most situations, and if I'm wrong...sweet, what a pleasant surprise! Not Jason. He is extremely optimistic and faces challenges without hesitation because he knows he will succeed. It's his positive confidence that gives me BALANCE. It is simple but very calming. And he gives me the FAITH that no matter what, everything is going to be alright and work out for the best. 

But most importantly, he gave me this...


~Caroline Leigh~

We love these two, and are mesmerized by their beautiful wild child Caroline!
Happy Valenties day!
Love,
bohoBlack

*check out a post from Jason here.

No comments:

Post a Comment