Quantcast

Friday, April 4, 2014

Everything I never knew I always wanted.

Starting out this Spring I had a totally different take on what I wanted my look to be. Then, I came home from Paris and LA Market. Now, I am totally loving so many different looks I swore just weren't me…HA!

Stacked heels:

Mules:
Still can't believe I am into this.

Clogs:

AND the infamous LOB (long bob)! First of all, I had absolutely no idea what that even was until I googled it. Um, I'm sorry but it is kind of the greatest thing ever. For me to say that, it must be good. I have serious emotional attachment to my longggg locks. See what you think.


Full/Pleated Skirts:
I have no idea where this came from, but I can't handle myself. I am dying for a high-waisted possibly pleated skirt to wear with just a super simple crop top. Not the belly crop top that people are doing right now. More of the classy just showing a slight sliver of skin crop top.




so chic,
bohok.day











No comments:

Post a Comment