Quantcast

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T h a i P e p p e r L o v e… bohoEATS


i love {spicy} food!  I am that one that thinks she can handle a 5 when asked how spicy i want my entree... sometimes that bites me in the ass.  I have been cooking more stir fry lately and when I read the ingredients on some Asian condiments bottles, there were some creepy unhealthy things listed!  So, i Made my Own--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is how to make your OWN!

Please wear gloves when chopping chiiles… i didn't and my hands burned for days…. REALLY!

Nam Pla Prik-this is the sauce that is usually on table at thai restaurants

ingredients:

1small shallot, sliced
1 garlic clove finely chopped
13 fresh Thai chilies, sliced
7 tablespoons fish sauce
4 tablespoons lime juice

mix all ingredients together.  will last in refrigerator for a while… my guess it will be eaten before expiration.

Serve with Thai Fried rice, grilled meats and satays, noodle soups or even with plain Jasmine rice- or Skinny Rice.

prik namsom-

ingredients:

1 c fresh red chilies
1/2 tablespoon xylitol
1/4 c garlic, peeled
1 3/4 c white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt

pound garlic and chilies in a morter




Me Love You Long Time,
bohoJC
*my bracelets are from one of my FAVORITE jewelry designers, M.Cohen.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I really need to be a good wife and make this for my man....he LOVES spicy!

    ReplyDelete