Quantcast

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

05.28.2014//Grace's Golden Birthday

Today is a very special day, because 28 years ago today our baby sister was born!
Her adoption birth, was a accident  life changing event for all of us, she made our family complete. To put it bluntly, the Salinas family would suck without Grace. 
Grace, even if we told you over and over that you were adopted by the Henderson's, (they say Happy Birthday btw), and that mom was trying everything to avoid having another child, you must know that you are everyone's favorite.....especially Dad's. Don't worry, we have all come to terms with it. 

Sarah and I decided it would be fun to ask some of our family members just why you are such a special, super cool person and this is what they had to say: 

Amy DeBakey - She lives up to her name, and then some.  
Big Mar- I love her free spirit!  So very proud of her.
Rebecca - Grace is a true free spirit who exudes both joy and love.
Jason - Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom
Daron - I love her quick wit, hilarious personality, her ability to not sweat the small stuff and her ability to make everyone she meets feel loved.
Jimbob - Gracie is what her name says and that's seemingly effortless beauty and charm of movement form and proportion given to us as blessing by the favor of God! Love you Gracie!!!
Meredith -  Aside from being one of the funniest, smartest and sweetest people I know… I think one of my favorite things about Grace is the fact that she isn't afraid to chase her dreams and to take the path less traveled.. Her fearlessness is inspirational. 
Julia - I love Grace's big ol heart....there is enough room in there for the world. If you give her one reason to like you, she'll find a million reasons to love you. She is just like that, finds the great in everyone. 
Joe - "I slept on it and decided Grace cannot be summed up in one sentence, and that should say it all!" 
Aunt PeggyFull of life, true to herself, trustworthy, beautiful and funny!
Sarah - Grace inspires me every single day.  There truly is no one else like her in the world, and that's too bad....but makes me feel really lucky to call her my baby sis. 

Happy birthday Beverly! We hope today that you feel all the love you always give, and get ready because the baby boys are so excited about Aunt Grace's birthday! Hope you need some help blowing out those candles! 

To the best Aunt, Godmother, lil sis, best friend, daughter, cousin, niece, dancer, business woman, free-spirit, we know!! 

Love you forever,
Your sisters,
Julia & Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Grace!! You Loved By Everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are so sweet. I really am at a loss for words. I hope the Hendersons know they missed out! LOL! I love y'all so much. I really just don't know what else to say. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Grace! Awesome article by your sisters.

    ReplyDelete