Quantcast

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Not That Kind of Girl // I Love Lena

No really. I love her.

Girls, her show on HBO, is the type of show you either love or hate. Fortunately for me, Daron and I both love it. It's probably why we work so well together, our humor is pretty much the same. Although we often find the sex scenes hard to watch, we typically laugh through each episode. I think we just find all the characters to be so hilarious and awesome in their own quirky way, which is all thanks to Lena's creative mind and amazing writing, but I digress.

The reason I bring Lena up is because she has a new book out, and just for the occasion she has posted a few videos on YouTube answering personal questions from her fans (see below). As you might have guessed, they totally cracked me up. The intro to each video showcases her killer dance moves and her advice is pretty dern good too. She just comes across so genuine and nice, and I think we'd be great friends. 

So Lena, if you are reading (of course she is), my question to you is: Do you wanna be my friend?

Sincerely,
I swear I'm not a psycho, 
bohoboolie







//View her YouTube Channel Here
//Follow her funny Instagram Here
&
//Click here to get her new book, Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned" 
I can't wait to read it!

And if you found none of this humorous, then here is a pic of her cute dog, because everybody loves a cute dog, and if you don't love a cute dog then I need to re-think our friendship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment