Quantcast

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pre-K for Dax!


My heart swells and breaks at the same time when I think of him at school.  Dax loved his first day and was happy to go back, he is so brave it's really exciting and nerve-wracking to watch.  He said he made some "good buddies" and then went on and on about wanting to be a Power Ranger for Halloween.   

I can't believe he is already in school, it does not seem possible, he still feels brand new to me.  There is a quote by Gretchen Rubin that I always think of, "the days are long but the years are short."  Most days as a mom I feel like I don't know what the hell I am doing and I'd be lying if I said I have cherished every single moment (gimme a break) but this school stuff I am cherishing.  And watching him interact so confidently and politely, I know whatever I'm doing is working. For now.  

Love,
bohoSappySchoolMomSarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment