Quantcast

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Three Things I Learned in the Last Week


I have been so inspired over the last week. I have had so many experiences and met so many people that it would take a novel or 10 seasons of dirty, HBO reality television to document what I have learned. Here's a synopsis:

Three Things I Learned in the Last Week:

1) Relax. Just Be.
- Nobody knows you better than you.
- Nobody feels you better than you.
- Nobody needs you more than you.

2) Believe your own convictions.
- Stop re-thinking.
- Stop re-analyzing.
- Stop re-doing.


3) Laugh. A lot.
- When's the last time you belly laughed?
- When's the last time you squashed a serious yet pointless conversation with a stupid joke?
- When's the last time you stopped worrying about things you cannot control and laughed at a picture of man who had shit his khakis and was cleverly labeled 'Shart Week'?


I hope you learned as much from me as I did. Now do yo' thang!

In Ourselves We Trust,
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment