Quantcast

Monday, September 8, 2014

Want ~ Need ~ Love


 ~WANT~

These pants by Band of Outsiders.  I would get a lot more deals done if I wore these to work everyday. 



~NEED~
Sadly, my family of 4 has never sat at our dining room table to eat together.  I bought high chairs that attach to our kitchen island but do not fit on our dining room table (now being used to stack pile my junk).  I am slowly becoming that mom that stands while the family sits at the island eating, watching TV.  We are screwed I know, permanently damaged.  But, this adjustable chair grows with your kiddo, making it suitable for babies, toddlers, big kids and adults!  It would fit at my dining room table OR I could sit in it at the kitchen island while my family and I eat and watch TV.  ;) 

~LOVE~
My friend Marzi found them discounted at the beginning of the summer and they are my staples.  In my boring cut offs and v-necks, these make me feel like I put a BIT of effort into my outfit.  Here's a much cheaper option I should probably buy right now because its a miracle mine made it through the summer.

Happy Monday,
bohoSarah

1 comment:

  1. we LOVE our Stokke Tripp Trapp chair - paz kicked me out of it tonight and he wasn't even using it! stinker...think I need to invest in another for Carlota cuz he's not going to share it - great post bohosarah. love
    carla

    ReplyDelete