Quantcast

Friday, October 10, 2014

Made With Code.


I have lived my entire life by the wise words of my dad, "Don't half-ass it". I never knew how useful that little phrase would be until I started my first job and quickly realized the difference in people who show up to work and people who actually come to work. Soon work ethic alone will not secure your position. Soon you will not only have to be able to uphold the work load but also know how to create within different softwares, constantly reinventing the wheel. This soon will become the norm, knowing how to use Photoshop or some sort of Illustrator. Realizing how things work on the back end.



I hope I am able to pass along the same ambition and drive that my parents instilled in me into sweet baby Camilla. When you are born into a world where things like an iPhone/iPad/iMac all came about a little over a decade ago it's hard to imagine what life will be like in another 10 years. Made With Code is an organization geared to introducing these things into our future generations.

#madewithcode.
bohok.day

No comments:

Post a Comment