Quantcast

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Newborn gowns, you can thank me later

I didn't understand or fully appreciate newborn gowns until my second baby.  I have two boys, gowns mean girls, but not these gowns.  These gowns are for newborns and during those sleepless nights of endless diaper changes in the dark, the last thing you need in your life is buttons or snaps.  You'll also appreciate the built in mittens to keep those thin, sharp baby nails from scratching their perfect face.  Ah I miss that newborn smell...
Electic Kidz has the cutest ones I've seen.  You can find them at Nordstrom.
Another Electric Kidz because it's a BABY MERMAID!!   
Kickee Pants are so soft, my babies lived in these.  They last forever and make a great gift for any expecting mommas!  Find them HERE.
They really are incredibly soft!  

Carter's are a great bargain and perfect for stocking up!


So if you know an expecting mom who doesn't have one of these on her registry, do her a favor and grab one!  And if you have a baby on the way stock up, it's the perfect easy access to those little baby toes.

Love,
bohoSarah




1 comment:

  1. The fashion industry has just started to take designing as an important part of it in the last decade or so as we provide bamboo pajamas at an affordable price, for more info visit our site freebirdees.com

    ReplyDelete