Quantcast

Friday, May 15, 2015

Must Have: bohoBaby Products

I. Forget. All.The.Time. I don't know what it is, but I think most mothers would agree with me, the first year is a blur. Between the zero sleep in the first weeks, the growth spurts, the teething, and just the sheer fear that your child isn't breathing, it's no wonder we can't remember what we did yesterday.
The point is, my baby sister is having her first baby and I want to remember, I need to remember!
I realize she will learn most things on her own, but those little tips that might make her journey a tad bit easier are the things I'm trying to hold on to. So before I forget it all, bohoG$ and Joshy-Poo please read below.
Note: Just because I forget doesn't mean I don't want my phone # on speed dial!



Mustela// Oh this scent. I even put it on my hands before work so I can smell my babies at the office. Yes, it just got weird. Seriously though, it makes waking up in the middle of the night to go snuggle that baby all the more better! You can thank Sarah for this one.










DoTerra Essential Oils + Diffuser//

There are so many different things you can do with these! Here are some of my favs:
>Apply Lavender + On-Guard to the bottom of her widdle feet at night
>Spray Lemon + On-Guard on her swing/mattress/toys to kill germs
>Blend Melaluca + Lavender (dilute with coconut oil) for baby acne

Latch Bottles// This bottle is great for switching between nursing and bottle feeding. Sweet baby has to suck to get the milk out so you don't have to worry about her rejecting your breast and leaving you ugly crying in the rocking chair with your tits full of milk. (I clearly know from experience on this one)



Desitin// I've tried them all. It's the best, and no, the Target brand is not the same. Trust big sissy on this one.

Rock N' Play// An easy to travel bassinet with an incline that makes it a perfect place for baby to sleep if she ever gets the sniffles.


Lansinoh HPA Lanolin// Remember when you were hauling butt to the hospital to see Keather before she had Karter and I screamed, "DONT FORGET THE NIPPLE CREAM!"?  Well, don't forget the nipple cream.


The Happiest Baby On The Block// The 5 S's. I have the DVD, it's a must. I can picture Josh taking extremely thorough notes so you will be 100% prepared when the time comes. (Ask Sarah or Carla to teach you their swaddle, they are PROS)




That is all I have right now. It may not seem like much, but you will be amazed at all the loving mother's that will come out of left field with bits of advice for you that will help you so much. I know you and Josh are going to be the best doting parents, and just remember, your sisters are on stand-by whenever you need us! (Trust me, we are dying to help!) ~bohoJulia



Mustela// $12
Desitin// $3.50
Lansinoh// $6.40
              Photos by Brooke Schwab

No comments:

Post a Comment