Quantcast

Monday, July 27, 2015

Perfecting the Cat Eye

The Amy Winehouse movie has my cat eye cravings at an all time high.  If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. And if you love a good cat eye like me, or are wanting to try it out, I have compiled a few tips and pics of my favorites. Meoooow 
1. Look for brushes or markers with thin points to help you get the line down first. Remember: A cat-eye doesn't have to have a full-on exaggeration like Amy Winehouse. It should give a doe shape to the eye.
2. Take a lash curler, curl lashes and follow the lift of your natural flutter to reshape the eye with a flick of liner.
3. Brace your elbow on something that is steady to give your hand better placement.
4. Always start soft and then build intensity. (The middle of the lash line is a great starting place.) 

so dramatic
the original
innocent and girly 
queen b looks clean 
And Alexa turns the cat eye tomboy
I find myself wanting to do the Amy version but chickening out and rolling with the Alexa....which one is your favorite? 

Cat Eyes for everyone!
bohoSarah

No comments:

Post a Comment