Quantcast

Friday, July 10, 2015

Start Your Weekend Off Right // Peaceful Quotes


Whenever I need some help finding a little peace of mind,  I like to read quotes or listen to audio books by Deepak Chopra. I wouldn't consider myself 'religious' but I am a spiritual person. I love God, Jesus, and every other person, place and thing that represents God's goodness. I read the Bible and I also read Buddhist books. I can see the good in all religions, and I steer clear of the radicals. Some Sundays I go to the Catholic church, sometimes I go to a non-denominational ceremony, and sometimes I stay in my PJs and flip back and forth between Joel Osteen and Oprah's Super Soul Sunday. 

What I believe in is goodness, kindness and truth, which is why I find these quotes so calming. 

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

ENJOY!

Love, 
Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment